Friday 22 February 2013

Well.Hi.

Hello again.


 Been preparing this post all day! I would just like to say, my mate is an amazing photographer and has asked me if I would like some photo's taken for my blog, I said yes of course! So if I were you I would follow her on instagram: madphotography23 and see her amazing talent. So today as I got ready I thought I would show you what I'm wearing.. the original plan was to show you my makeup routine but my phone wouldn't send pictures.Damn.I have been meaning to do this post since forever but whenever I Sit posting... I usually get sucked into reading The style rookie. OK so I guess if you don't know this blog or just the name Tavi Gevinson you haven't lived. Like seriously.Never.Lived. She's basically my idol, and i stalk her, I mean she HAS HER OWN MAGAZINE for gods sake! Yeah, i'm Ott, so what? Getting back on track, yeah she is amazing and she started blogging when she was eleven like me, she is now like one of the most amazing bloggers in the world. So yeah.I'm getting her magazine yearbook next week. Beat that.


One MORE THING! I have a Facebook web page for my blog!!  OK so go like this link right NOW! HERE!


I know I look rank but Yolo!






So bye then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment