Sunday 2 June 2013

I hate Homework.

For a couple of posts I have been saying how i havent posted in so long blah blah blah

I SHALL PUT A STOP TO THAT NOW

I am going to (well try.. ) and post everyday.. YES EVERYDAY! at this particular moment im not sure what im going to post about - fashion and makeup most probably but you know anyway!

Well today i made a moodboard.I also think im getting the hang of them.. this ones my favourite theme : VINTAGE!






and i have also added a new bits and bobs to my room;

Dunelm mill, the quilt was handmade by my gran.

Dunelm mill

Dunelm mill

Dunelm Mill
Dunelm mill






I also got some bits for school, sorry couldn't resist :)



W h smith!



From tiger 



 From PaperChase


Bye :) 

2 comments:

  1. love it where is your bed cover from as it looks like cath kidstion

    ReplyDelete