Wednesday 8 August 2012

A walk on the wild side! x

Hello! On Monday, I had a sleepover with my mate, the one who wants to be a photographer!! So I was laughing and eating popcorn most of the night! But, as well as having a sleepover my and my mum went down to Warsash and I took a few pictures to use on this blog. That might sound strange but she said I could maybe find like a picture of a daisy and then find a daisy print top or something. I thought that was a great idea and I got some great pictures.Here are my results and today's outfit, of course!! Oh and my nails I painted bronze, silver & Gold! Also when I went to the park a little girl came up to me and gave me a really cute necklace! How random! x Enjoy! x




My Olympic themed nails - Bronze, Silver, & Gold!




Yesterday's Outfit! x
( Today I am Having a Pyjama Day! )



Top - HnM
Cardigan - Primark
Leggings - Matalan
Shoes - Primark




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment