Hey last time I blogged i showed you the d.I.Y y! say so exited!! Newspaper nails! they are so easy ... Its mad so here are the instructions and a picture of how mine turned out :) Anyway really exited about London Fashion week starting.. TODAY!! Made a list for you with some of The designers in it thins week!! X
D.I.Y Newspaper nails!
1. File and clean out all of that mucky stuff under your fingernail... Yes I know you have it!!
2. Paint your nails with clear polish and dry.
3. Paint your fingernails white.
4. Wait patiently until they are dry all over.
5. Tear a chunk of newspaper of. Magazines are better but they must have a white background and fairly small black font.
6. Dab some water onto a cotton wool bud. Then dab it on the chunk of newspaper/magazine you just teared of.
7.Put the wet piece of newspaper onto your completely fry fingernail. Leave it there for about 30 seconds.
8. Follow step 6 onto every finger nail and every so often repeat steps 5 & 6.
9. When the nails are completely dry, paint them with a top coat.
10. Wa-La you have gorgeous, easy nails!!
Until next time :) x