Sunday 2 September 2012

New idea for blog!

Hey! The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I thought I blogged the other day and I try and blog every 3 days :D well yesterday I went to primark because I needed a pair of black trainer socks for school this Tuesday err I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!! So nervous about getting lost! Anyway I came back with 2 primark size bags full of stuff! My mum payed for them obviously! I also had an idea for this blog: to do d.i.y projects! If you have any please do comment below and I will try and post them!The have to do with makeup/accessories/clothes or sweets please! ! Below was supposed to be pictures of what i bought from primark but they wont go right so i got a picture of earrings i got yesterday, me in a onsie from primark and todays outfit x





                                                              
My Onsie
Sorry for bad quality :)
Primark £8.00




Today's Outfit
( all from primark!)


 









XOXO










1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear; Nice start to a sweet blog....Keep up the great work dear...

    Hugs & Kisses
    Linda

    Polyvore: http://fashiontake-out.polyvore.com/

    Blog: http://fashiontake-out.com

    ReplyDelete