Sunday 20 January 2013

Grr.. school tomorrow.

Snow.. has nearly all gone. I will probably be like eighteen when I next see some snow! It was good while it lasted. I went out today and finally got a few essentials I have needed forever. I made a snow women with my dad today in the garden, school is open tomorrow I guess because all the snow has been cleared. I mean why don't these people want more time of?! I have enough homework as it is.Enough with the moaning here's some pictures to cheer you guys up! Have you got snow where you are? Would love to hear from you!


Okay, these shoes are definitely not great it's my third pair this school year! But they are  cute!

I haven't had skinny jeans in ages but i decided let's just get some, these are perfect and comfy!

Vest top for pyjama top! 

Me and miss snow women!!




Enjoy the snow if you have some where you are.. *Jealous*

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment