Friday 11 July 2014

TIME FLIES

I don't even know how to start this post, i haven't posted in 3 months.

A lot has happened so i'm just going to make a list and explain about it. OKAY? OKAY.
YEAS, I DID JUST USE A 'THE FAULT IN OUR STARS QUOTE'.


  1. I moved house.
Lats time we moved house was 8/9 years ago and i cant really remember moving, so this was a MASSIVE CHANGE. Positive, yet massive! Its been around 3 months and we've all settled in really well, even Pickles who has seemed to have taken a liking to a spot on my bed which catches the sun all day. In the summer holidays, I'm decorating my room properly as its a bright blue and its not really my kind of colour here a pic. I got inspiration from tumblr and my wish to travel.
























2. My Birthday!
On the 22nd of May, it was my birthday!
I became a teenager, and i was very spoilt! I got, many vouchers, money and my main present: my iPhone 5c in blue! It seems a long time ago now Wow!


ALSO ITS ONLY 6 DAYS UNTIL THE 2ND BIRTHDAY OF THIS BLOG WOAH! I HAVE A SURPRISE :)

I have a few edited selfies because i've changed a bit i think hah
Top - River island
Jeans - Topshop

I also wore my white converse!














I have a summer bucket list that im going to post in a couple of days and a few more surprises lines up
Off to have a nap
Bye!x

No comments:

Post a Comment