Friday 6 July 2012

A bit of advice x

Hi,sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been ill :( But I am back!! :) seeing as I have just been in my pyjamas, I am going to tell you people about a few of my favourite shops, nail varnish's (I think that's how you spell it ) I just bought some nail art pens from ebay for £7.00 , well £2 without postage and packaging - they come from Hong Kong! The other day I bought a load of magazines about fashion and iIam not joking, 1 bag costs more than my entire wardrobe! And for us skint peoples we want it so much cheaper, I myself don't mind charity shop's for BOOKS but NOT CLOTHES. I think that's just EEEEEEEWWW! So I love the typical high street shops new look, primark,river island but I love when its market day in my local town, having a nose around there, and I often come back with a new bag or something. You should try it out to :) I am going up to secondary school in September and I cannot find any fashionable navy blue trousers anywhere, if you know of a place that sells the please do tell me :) x

Here are a few Pictures of the clothes & accessories and shoes i really want!!
Nerdy Birdy T-shirt
New Look
£6.99


Xoxo





The hat is from new look at just £5.99!! So cheap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment