Friday 27 July 2012

Drawings of mine x


Hello again :D How are you? Had a pretty good week but pretty boring on the fashion scale. In my spare time I draw sketches of models and clothes and as i thought this post would be pretty boring i thought i would show you some pictures of a few of my sketches - and of course today's outfit! Enjoy and please please follow and share this blog with your friends :D x




I know they aren't that great but i am remember only 11!!


I really like the one on the left!!



Denim Jacket - New Look
Skirt - HnM
Top - Matalan
Shoes - as a gift for my birthday!




XOXO!!



1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so lovely, the boots are gorgeous. I've always wanted a pair, jealous! You're blog is really good, you've clearly got an eye for fashion so keep it up and I'm sure you'll go far. Check out my blog if you can :)

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete